Monday, 21 April 2014

World Wide What?

Original screenshot from the homepage of wesleepintrees.com
So here it is, after much trial and tribulation WeSleepInTrees is here! I've tried to make sure the site is as easy to navigate as possible and as far as I know everything is in working order! I also run a Tumblr account by the same name, that you can check out here, that contains more regular updates of personal and commercial work.

I've had an excellent amount of feedback on the website so far, little tips of corrections and compliments, so I have to say I'm very pleased with my efforts. A couple of months ago anything technologically adept would have been beyond me but after learning how to apply to small amount of coding knowledge I had, in order to modify templates and customise pages I'm happy with my website.

Updated banner with text and edited image for wesleepintrees.com

No comments:

Post a Comment